GrinderScape Temp Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GrinderScape Temp Forums

Temporary Website for the Server.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Client DownloadClient Download  WikiWiki  VoteVote  DonateDonate  WebclientWebclient  
World 1 - Online

GrinderScape Information

Go down 
+4
Gruntmaster
Bears
Toxic Hugs
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

GrinderScape Information Empty
PostSubject: GrinderScape Information   GrinderScape Information EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:38 am

These forums were made as a temporary replacement for the, now down, GrinderScape forums so that players can talk about what's going on, and get a couple details about the situation.

#1 : Whether or not the server is going to be closed, is still unknown. Rashed hasn't made a final decision yet on the matter.

#2 : Do not listen to what other people are saying about this, unless it's coming from someone on the Staff team, or from a post made by people given staff on these temporary forums.

#3 : What we know right now, is that Rashed is tired of the server being messed up time after time by "hackers" etc. and is considering shutting the server. Again, whether or not this will happen, we aren't sure.

Update : Rashed has decided to keep the server open.

More information may be released on this matter in time, please stay posted. If you don't have the current Client to be able to log into the game, there will be a download button on the navigation bar. There is a shoutbox here as well, feel free to use these forums to talk and discuss the server.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://grinderscape.forumotion.com
Toxic Hugs

Toxic Hugs

PostSubject: Re: GrinderScape Information   GrinderScape Information EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:43 am

I vote we keep the site up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bears

PostSubject: Re: GrinderScape Information   GrinderScape Information EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:46 am

Tell rashed i'll literally get a job to keep the server up.
Back to top Go down
Gruntmaster

Gruntmaster

PostSubject: Re: GrinderScape Information   GrinderScape Information EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:49 am

Thank you for this Morgan, I'm really getting annoyed with all the people in game messaging me and asking what's happening with the sever and what's going to end up happening. Hopefully they just come here and read this.
Back to top Go down
Toxic Hugs

Toxic Hugs

PostSubject: Re: GrinderScape Information   GrinderScape Information EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:52 am

Also, im willing to donate, and help with the site in any way i can, im sure others are willing to donate as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cross Blunt
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GrinderScape Information   GrinderScape Information EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:59 am

This Website is free to maintain for any length of time. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Godzweapon11
Administrator
Administrator
Godzweapon11

PostSubject: Re: GrinderScape Information   GrinderScape Information EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:03 am

To be honest with you guys, I really don't know if GrinderScape will ever come back, even if it's getting donations.
-Like Rene(Skillofdoom) said in the Shoutbox, it was almost an open invitation to any hacker. Rashed didn't fix the codes etc so it was easy access.

-Hopefully Rashed has a change of heart and keeps GrinderScape around, if he doesn't want to run it then he might give it to someone else, hopefully someone we know.

-If you have any questions just message me or Cross Blunt.

Last edited by Godzweapon11 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i pk bgs

i pk bgs

PostSubject: Re: GrinderScape Information   GrinderScape Information EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:06 am

I don't think rashed will give it to anyone.
As much as we all hope he will, I don't think he will.
Sorry if this upsets anyone, just what I think will happen...
doesn't mean it's right
Back to top Go down
Skillofdoom

PostSubject: Re: GrinderScape Information   GrinderScape Information EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:43 am

screencast.com/t/zJOjBt62c1

GG
Back to top Go down
Godzweapon11
Administrator
Administrator
Godzweapon11

PostSubject: Re: GrinderScape Information   GrinderScape Information EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:51 am

Rashed told me he was going to close Grinderscape, he also told me he wouldn't close it.
-Pb600 told me Rashed was keeping Grinderscape open, Rashed then told me he was keeping it open.

Rashed is going to make a post later today telling the community if he is or isn't going to close Grinderscape, until then there's no reason to keep telling people lies about the fate of the server.

Back to top Go down
Cross Blunt
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GrinderScape Information   GrinderScape Information EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Locked until there's anything else to update this Info thread with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GrinderScape Information   GrinderScape Information Empty

Back to top Go down

GrinderScape Information
Page 1 of 1