GrinderScape Temp Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GrinderScape Temp Forums

Temporary Website for the Server.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Client DownloadClient Download  WikiWiki  VoteVote  DonateDonate  WebclientWebclient  
World 1 - Online

- Leaving -

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fapkin

- Leaving - Empty
PostSubject: - Leaving -   - Leaving - EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:11 pm

I would greatly appreciate if someone would post this to the actual forums once they're up and running appropriately.

The time has come that I have decided to take my leave. Alot of miscellaneous recent events have driven me to this decision,
and in all honesty, I wish it didn't have to end so soon.
I've been with this community for almost 2 months, but have made friendships, and memories to last a lifetime.
I have great hope in this server. So do not think I'm leaving because of that. I know GS will reclaim the throne it once held,
that I hear so many of the older players talk about.
There's been so many people to touch my life, in my time here, I wish I could name them all.
But I'll try my best.

Entry Fee/Austin: You're an amazingly sweet kid, and you've always been there for me when I needed you,
and I'm sorry to have done this so soon after our conversation. You're kind, and honest, and most of all, you're fair. You're an
excellent staff member, and I'm sure you'll make it far in your life.

Keepitfloded: Lol, Flo. We have the most abusive friendship ever. But I couldn't imagine it any other way.
You're one of my best friends, and I'll always get on skype at every chance, to talk to you.

Douglyfe/Cross Blunt: 'Only for Douglyfe. <3' Remember that? ;b You've helped me up when I was down,
emotionally, or financially in-game. You trained me to pk, which I barely did, and taught me how to boss as well. But more than
that, you were like a brother to me. Always talking to me, making sure I'm okay. And for that, I feel like I owe you so much,
but all I can say is thank you, for always being there.

Godzweapon11: Oh you. Lol. We didn't know eachother very well at first, but our friendship boomed rapidly.
Mostly after we shared a common 'interest'. Kristen. :b Still Facepalm. myself when I think back and realize "I really gave him 200m for her".
But it's a funny memory that I'm glad we share. I know you don't want me to leave, and I'll still be in touch via Skype, but maybe
if things improve with my time schedule/situations/accounts, then I might return to Grinder. But I feel that won't be for a long time.
I love you Godz <3 Oh, and by the way, I do. Hurr

Babyducky5/Kristen: We met through Andrew, and shared so many things in common. It's a shame that my time
schedule got all messed up, because since then, we're never in-game simultaneously. :l I miss you alot, and hope you see this.
You're one of my best friends, because we both shared a mutual weirdness. I loved our late night conversations, and discussions about
'people'. You'll be sorely missed, and I hope you have skype or something, so you can add me.

K9 Tank: You. Where do I even start. You're a good friend, at times. You taught me the 'tricks-of-the-trade',
which allowed me to prosper greatly. But I feel the tricks have gotten to your own head. You've said strong words to me before,
over bets, and I think you take dicing far too seriously. You're bank is big enough K9. Does it really need that bad, that your 100m
bet was declined for a 15m? I don't think so. Learn to lighten up. It's a game, and pixels hun. I say this in the kindest way possible,
and really hope you can see the error in your ways, that you've been doing.

Alpha/A160: You've been here for me through sooooo much shit. You're a fantastic guy, and incredibly friendly,
though I felt like we drifted apart after you were cleaned, up until this departure. You're a great guy, and you're funny. Stay strong,
Alpha. And I know you can come to do amazing things.

Mod Sven: Sven, my friend. You're an amazing staff member, and you have an incredibly caring personality.
I can't thank you enough for settling that small problem I had not too long after joining. I've had so much fun in our conversations,
and you're insanely nice. I'll definitely miss you alot, but at least we can talk on Skype.

Exophius: Exo-bby. We drifted apart alot after you became a staff member, and it genuinely made me upset.
I know that you have your duties, but I didn't feel the friendship we had before. I'm not upset over it, I just wish we could have
been still as close as we were before this. I'll miss you alot. But I know you'll do a fantastic job as a moderator.

To everyone else, if I've missed you, I'm terribly sorry. When I typed this up, in-game was down. So I had to go purely off memory,
and memory isn't great when you're running on minimal sleep, and 'over-emotional' while typing it up.
I love you all so much, and you all will always stay in my heart and thoughts.
Add me on Skype if you have it --- amathepanda

I hope to see you all again someday, whether my road leads me back here, or we cross paths at another server.
Just always be on the look out for Ama Panda, or Fapkin, as I've taken quite a liking to that name.

Take care everyone, and long live Grinderscape!
Back to top Go down
Cross Blunt
Administrator
Administrator

- Leaving - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Leaving -   - Leaving - EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:20 pm

I refuse. Forever alone.

But, I hope you do come back. And you already have both ways of getting in touch with me Razz. I hope you do well, Cheers. (Not too emotional since I can still bug you whenever I want Hurr) - Leaving - 1eNNA
Back to top Go down
Suckmybutt
Suckmybutt

- Leaving - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Leaving -   - Leaving - EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:01 pm

Even though we didn't really talk to each other all that much, you were awesome to talk to when we did talk, not letting shit get to you.
It's gonna suck to see you go, hopefully you'll come back to Gs.... You know... when it's not going to shit Neutral
Adios, Ama.

- Leaving - TCGjE
Back to top Go down
Alpha160

- Leaving - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Leaving -   - Leaving - EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:16 pm

You will be greatly missed! I know that we seemed to have drifted apart, it greatly had to do with what happened to me in my personal life We had a brief conversation about it, it finally started to hit me. I enjoyed talking to you every time that we talked. You are a great person and mad a lot of people smile. Please take care and do not forget us here at GrinderScape. -Alpha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

- Leaving - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Leaving -   - Leaving - Empty

Back to top Go down

- Leaving -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GrinderScape Temp Forums :: Off Topic :: Spam-
Jump to: