GrinderScape Temp Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GrinderScape Temp Forums

Temporary Website for the Server.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Client DownloadClient Download  WikiWiki  VoteVote  DonateDonate  WebclientWebclient  
World 1 - Online

Fix Your Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minutely

Fix Your Game Empty
PostSubject: Fix Your Game   Fix Your Game EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Fix Your Game.

Can't even log in the NEW client v12.5 without getting a java error within 5 minutes auto closing my client, and if i'm on the webclient, it just freezes.

Before people tell me " OH go update your Java, Redownload the client"

That's not the issue, considering it worked BEFORE the update, without client closes etc.

Fix the rules.

Scouting/Scout Killing is Illegal

Let me give you an Example.

I go to Avas, chasing Zod and his team, he logs with 10b risk. He comes on a scout, I call staff and he doesn't get jailed, when I get jailed PERMANENTLY by Kovu for "Scouting" greens without a warning. I then get rushed by his team because of him being allowed to scout. There's Favoritism thrown straight into my face.

Fix your "Staff" shall I say.

I get muted for saying Dick. Dick... On yell. a TWO day mute.
I get permanently jailed for "Scouting" while some people don't?
I get muted for saying "inappropriate" words on yell, While others don't because of FAVORITISM.
There's abusive actions taken from some staff who's names I shall not say.

There's beyond enough bugs.

Items don't show on drop, it's either not showing items from when you drop them, or they completely disappear when you get a kill message in the wild.

I've reported TWO safe pk bugs, that are still performable.

Teleblocking is near IMPOSSIBLE. You teleblock someone and have to take off your weapon and put it back on just to Attack again...

The game doesn't work properly, the rules are BS, and the staff aren't watched on their actions, shall I say. The Favoritism among the staff on this game is beyond enough to even stand playing.
Back to top Go down

Fix Your Game
Page 1 of 1