GrinderScape Temp Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GrinderScape Temp Forums

Temporary Website for the Server.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Client DownloadClient Download  WikiWiki  VoteVote  DonateDonate  WebclientWebclient  
World 1 - Online

Ban Appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coreyj

Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal   Ban Appeal EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:43 pm

Coreyj

World 1.

I was standing in the bank, talking to a few friends on skype calculating what all the smalls and larges in my bank were worth, then my account disconnected. I thought it was just a DC at first since that usually happens multiple times at home. Then i tried to log in and it said my account was disabled. So i tried to log in on one of my other alternate accounts and they were banned too, so i proceeded to try a new random account, again also banned. So i left my room, and asked my brother if he had done anything since he also plays the server, and he said he was pking with a few of his friends and went to scout at Green Drags, and Soccerlove was there. SoccerLove doing his job banning the scout since it is against the rules, also banned me. I'd like to kindly ask for a second chance, but that's ultimately up to you guys. I know scouting is against the server rules, which is why i don't do it. And not to sound ignorant, but i think an auto ip-ban for such a minor offense is a little much, i think a simple ban could've sufficed, but alas it's your decision not mine. Thank you for your time, i hope you'll give my account a second chance, i've donated to the server multiple times, i really would like that not to be wasted. I really enjoy the server, it's easily one of the best i have ever played. Again, thank you for your time.

As stated above, Soccerlove was the one who banned us.

I've learned this server takes scouting seriously, and i will continue to not do it, and as for my brother, he quit the server because of the ip ban, so i'd say he is nothing to worry about, i will not break any server rules, i enjoy this server way to much to not be able to play it over something so stupid as scouting, when i don't really even like to pk anyway. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1