GrinderScape Temp Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GrinderScape Temp Forums

Temporary Website for the Server.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Client DownloadClient Download  WikiWiki  VoteVote  DonateDonate  WebclientWebclient  
World 1 - Online

Banned by kovu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sneaker

Banned by kovu Empty
PostSubject: Banned by kovu   Banned by kovu EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Hello,

I was on Grinderscape Buying a fb and steads. When randomly a lvl 42 (i believe) named 8 balls pure randomly came up and told me to stop spamming or hed mute me. I questioned, "mute me?" because i didn't know he was a moderator, as his account he was on wasn't. And apparently it was the mod "Kovu" he came and muted me for 1 day. So i logged onto my other account A S A P Mob. I went back to dice and bets to ask him why i had been muted and asked him kindly to unmute me as i didn't know he was a mod. His response was "I am a shitmod." i asked him for the real reason to be for real, and he kept responding with the same answer. So this other character on the game kept annoying me so knowing me i got a little mad and told her to shutup cause she was annoying. Then I said im just going to play on soulsplit till i get unmuted. then kovu went on his mod account, then banned me on both of my accounts. by the way i was on my account " A S A P MOB when this happened. So i created an account and went to ask him why i was banned. then he kept replying with "im a shitmod" so i got kind of annoyed, i said nothing, and i was being as kind as possible to him but he kept replying with the same annoying remark. Then he finally said u were banned for advertising. I told him what was i advertising. He said saying soulsplit. I told him saying "im gonna play soulsplit till im unmuted" is not  advertising. he had no reply. By the way he had permenant banned me. Then i asked him, may i have a real reason now? then he replied with AGAIN "im a shitmod" I then told him im gonna have to speak with an admin about it and he didn't reply. This is abusive powers as all of his statements were invalid, except for when i was muted on sneaker head for spamming for 1 day. When i asked him why wasnt i banned for advertising on my account a s a p mob (because thats the account i mentioned soulsplit on) he said i would just be banning a level 3. when my account A S A P Mob is actually level 93. So i would like a staff member to view this and take this into consideration that my reason for being banned was invalid. 
Back to top Go down

Banned by kovu
Page 1 of 1