GrinderScape Temp Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GrinderScape Temp Forums

Temporary Website for the Server.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Client DownloadClient Download  WikiWiki  VoteVote  DonateDonate  WebclientWebclient  
World 1 - Online

All my accs it hacked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zarius

All my accs it hacked Empty
PostSubject: All my accs it hacked   All my accs it hacked EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:54 am

Hey staff,
My acc got hacked. The hacker took over my computer and I watched my screen as he logged in with my password and used my pin to take all of my stuff out of my bank and trade it to himself. He then opened up a chat box and told me I was an idiot. Before this happened a clan mate told me about how he was hacked by an individual tht used a rcp to control his computer that was activated by going to a website called w w w.xtacyscape dot com(don't go to it) I told max but I didn't have evidence as the hacker deleted all my screenshots, he couldn't help me. The player who told me to go on xtacyscape was sm3551. He has my 07, grinderscape,Facebook, and other accs. Please help me. Due to request my friend,zarius1, made I'm high jail me. Please ban my account until I have fixed my laptop. Please contact me as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

All my accs it hacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GrinderScape Temp Forums :: General :: Submit Ban Appeal-
Jump to: