GrinderScape Temp Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GrinderScape Temp Forums

Temporary Website for the Server.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Client DownloadClient Download  WikiWiki  VoteVote  DonateDonate  WebclientWebclient  
World 1 - Online

Need Help In-Game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha160

Need Help In-Game? Empty
PostSubject: Need Help In-Game?   Need Help In-Game? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:13 am

Before I go any further, I would like to apologize if I by chance posted this in the wrong section.

Hello, I am Alpha (IGN-A160). I would like to let everyone, especially newer players that I have created a clan chat dedicated to answering almost any questions that you may have. The clan chat is titled "Helpers" feel free to join it to ask your question(s). I will do my best to be on as much as I can to answer them. I am also currently trying to find other players willing to dedicate some time and effort to help the chat become 24/7. It will take me some time to accomplish this but I will not stop until I succeed. So in advance I thank you for your patience.

(If you feel that you would be willing to help me out with this, P.M. me in-game and we will talk about the finer details, thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Cross Blunt
Administrator
Administrator

Need Help In-Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help In-Game?   Need Help In-Game? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:40 am

It's in the right section, we don't have a clans area here. Razz

Sounds like a good idea, I may be PM'ing you in-game as well. Hurr
Back to top Go down

Need Help In-Game?
Page 1 of 1